[SGVLUG] Chuck Norris Vs. Linus Torvalds

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:04:43 PST 2007

But they already created three more highlanders! (plus a tv series)
How about
Segalnix - almost as good as Norrix - but one must first achieve Zen, since
the distro only accepts Brain wave  input
Van Dammeix - less powerful  than Norrix, but has a more sophisticated GUI
and
Waynenix - CLI only version of Norrix - also, instead of mounting drive, You
issue the command "Saddle up Partners!"