[SGVLUG] Re: November SGVLUG Talk

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:37:47 PST 2007

Nope, I have no problems with anyone recording as long as it's clear
when and where the recording was made.  Gotta promote our LUG...

As for making it more worthwhile for people to attend in person, I
plan to give an actual demonstration using a Linksys SPA-3102
telephone adapter, speaker phone and a few X10 modules.  In fact, if
anyone can bring in a small lamp or appliance that would be great.
Just let me know in advance and we'll see about including it in the
demo.

claude

On Nov 5, 2007 1:50 PM, Matthew Gallizzi <matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh my goodness... I can't believe I didn't think about this! Even in the
> case with Claude. Claude, would it be ok if we recorded your talk? (If not,
> not a problem!) It may not even be recorded :) But, just in case someone is
> willing...
>
> Thanks!

[snip]