[SGVLUG] default boot

qun li liquncc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 14:00:32 PST 2007

 Success installing Fedora7 on system with Vista.

Now I want to boot up on Vista as the default. How
should I modify the grub file? I suspect changing
default to 1. Please advise. The grub.conf file is
this:
-------------------------
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# Note that you do not have to rerun grub after making
changes to this file
# NOTICE: You have a /boot partition. This means that
# all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/,
eg.
# root (hd0,2)
# kernel /vmlinuz-version ro
root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00
# initrd /initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/sda
default=0
timeout=5
splashimage=(hd0,2)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
hiddenmenu
title Fedora (2.6.21-1.3194.fc7)
root (hd0,2)
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.21-1.3194.fc7 ro
root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 rhgb quiet
initrd /initrd-2.6.21-1.3194.fc7.img
title Other
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
chainloader +1