[SGVLUG] BarCamp this weekend

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:18:30 PST 2007

If you're Planning on going Saturday, please contact me off list.
Apparently, there's a "wall" that you have to schedule your talks on, and
i'd like to make sure I'm for Sunday and not Saturday.
still debating about both days, I've got some stuff to do a church in
Sunday, sO I can't really camp out.
Thanks, and I'll try and do a blog on it. Now to convince the county that we
need presentation software than Power Point2000 (hoping OO will import it.)