[SGVLUG] Free Books

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:01:23 PDT 2007

I have a bunch of books that I want to give away. Linux and other
programming and computer related books.
I guess I'll give them away on a first come first served basis.
Just drop me an email on or off the list.

Here's the current list, but I'll have an updated list online here (I might
add more books and will not which books are already spoken for...):
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df5c7bqh_108pxzbd

The Linux Cookbook: Tips and Techniques for Everyday Use
Linux Programming Unleashed
Linux Database Bible
Professional Linux Programming
Developing Linux Applications wotj GTL+ amd GDK
Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk
Teach Yourself HTML 4 in 10 Minutes - Second Edition
Using HTML4, XML, and Java 1.2 - Platinum Edition
Dynamic Web Publishing Unleashed - Second Edition
Beginning Web Programming with HTML, XHTML, and CSS
Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
The Visualization Toolkit: An Object-Oriented Approach to 3D Graphics - 2nd
Edition
LATEX: A Document Preparation System: User's Guide & Reference Manual by
Leslie Lamport
Perl 5 Complete
Perl 5 How-To - Second Edition
Common Lisp: The Language - Second Edition by Guy L. Steele Jr.
Programming with POSIX Threads
Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ by Adam Drozdek
Hacking TiVo: The Expansion, Enhancement, and Development Starter Kit
Visual C++ 5 Unleashed - Second Edition

Swantje
--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."