[SGVLUG] Lugradio -- one worth listening to

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu May 24 14:28:50 PDT 2007

At the last meeting where I talked a bit about podcasts, I mentioned the
"LugRadio" podcast.  I'm listening to the current episode right now
(released Monday, the 21st) and thought I'd mention "this one is worth
listening to" (well, I suppose they ALL are worth it, but this more so
in particular)

The episode is entitled "Anger Mismangement" and can be found here:

   http://www.lugradio.org/

(as this is the home page, it will change with the next episode, so if
you're reading this in the archives, search for the May 21st, 2007
podcast)

In this, there is a good long discussion regarding Microsoft's recent
about-face on their stance of not sueing the open source community over
(dodgy) patent violations.

[fair word of warning: in general, their podcasts contain strong
language -- they are up front about in on their homepage, but for some
of you <dustin> you may not want "little johnny to hear it" (quite
yet...)]