[SGVLUG] Looking for Linux Trivia...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu May 24 10:56:39 PDT 2007

Hmmm... interesting, but not quite what I was after (though parts of it
may be useful)  I was looking more for a resource where I could ask,
"what happened on May 24th?" and get a reasonable answer.  I might have
missed it, but so far as I could tell there weren't any "events" in the
entire Unix Sphere listed in this chart specifically for the 24th
(several for the 25th, however, and some for the 22nd, and so on...)

I suppose I should open up the scope a little, or at least state "this
should include other free/open source software" as "Linux" proper would
of course mean "just the kernel" ;)