[SGVLUG] Job Openings at YouTube

Brian Truong brian at hostinc.net
Wed May 23 20:27:01 PDT 2007

Hi all

I recently relocated to the Bay Area and have been working as a web
developer at YouTube for a month.  They currently have several
positions available for Python programmers (C/C++ is probably okay if
you don't know Python), Sys Admin, DB Admin, Network Eng, etc.

If anyone's interested, take a look at all the positions available at
YouTube.  Just send me your resume and up to three positions you'd
like to apply for.  I'll hand it to the HR guy here a few steps away from me.
http://www.google.com/jobs/youtube

Look here if you're interested in Google instead.
http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/index.html

Brian