[SGVLUG] SGVLUG - Notice Speaking on June 14

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:03:58 PDT 2007

Okay, I submitted the following meeting announcement to the Caltech
Calendar.  It might take a few days for it to appear on their website.
 I'm just concerned about having two non novice presentations at the
same meeting.

Two topics.

Thomas Chung will give a short presentation on the "Stage of the
Fedora Project & FC7". Solomon Chang will talk about "MySQL
Clustering".

Thomas Chung is a Fedora Ambassador for Southern California. He has
worked on such projects as Open Webmail, OpenAFS, Mplayer plug-in,
X-CD-Roast, QEMU and the Helix Player.

Solomon Chang is a MySQL-certified DBA and has been involved with
LAMPsig since its inception in 2003. He previously gave us a
presentation on MySQL Replication.