[SGVLUG] The day BEFORE installing -- check your media!

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri May 18 16:55:57 PDT 2007

Hmmm... Yeah, the picture quality isn't the best, but that big
arrow-shaped section that /looks/ like a reflection looks more like an
area of the disk that didn't "burn" -- or another way to put it is that
this area of the disk "would be a shadow" of whatever is at the "point"
if you had a light source at the hub of the disk.  (maybe a defect in
the disk reflected the laser parallel to the surface?)

In any case, I'll probably bring it to the next meeting if anyone really
wants to see it