[SGVLUG] topic for may meeting

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu May 10 09:58:07 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Michael Proctor-Smith
>
> I kept forgetting to write the list and say so some one
> please agree to talk about something tomorrow. Otherwise you
> guys only have to look for forward to staring at me Tomorrow
> while I stare back at you guys with very little to say.

OK, I've got enough to talk about on "podcasting" to keep things rolling
for at least 15 minutes, maybe more if we get into "issues".  This is
more an overview of what it is and how it is accomplished -- not too
much on actual hands-on stuff (though I do have plenty of links to other
resources on the subject)  I'll be posting this to our website so you
can follow those links as you see fit.

But, while I have your ear -- who here is a skype "expert"?  [or, at
least, enough of an expert to set up a call-in interview at one of our
meetings?]  I have someone I'd like to have "as a presenter", but he
lives in Austin, and is unlikely to be able to come out mid-week.

> On 5/9/07, Claude Felizardo <cafelizardo at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Also, if there are any confirmed topics for future meetings, let me
> > know and I can submit them any time

I see a couple of posts back Greg bent the ear of Phil and Solomon,
don't know if that counts as "confirmed"...