[SGVLUG] Stepping in the goo...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed May 9 18:15:57 PDT 2007

OK, for those of you there at the meeting last time, you'll know what I
mean by this subject line -- for the rest, Michael took a page from my
"how to be a moderator" handbook and put me up to doing a presentation
on podcasts when I merely indicated I was interested in /hearing/ about
podcasts...

So the meeting is tomorrow, and believe it or not I *do* have something
that may be "presentation worthy", though the way I've written it, two
things come to mind:

   1) there isn't much to say that isn't in the slides themselves, so
for the most part you can read it yourself and get as much out of it
that way as you would if I were to just "stand and talk" without slides

   2) when I'm done, you'll be left with a "well, that was OBVIOUS" sort
of feeling -- any specific details are those that I researched in the
last two days via google...  [but, at least, it does make a nice
reference page]

Ok, a third thing: unless we digress into side discussions, there is
only enough material to keep people interested for, say, 20 minutes...