[SGVLUG] RE: X509/SSL Talk to SGVLUG

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:32:35 PDT 2007

So i started looking at Phil Dibowitz's website and boy was that a
mistake.  He's got a bunch of neat stuff there.  I just installed
iptstate.  Anyone play with that?  It's like top for network traffic.
Check out the screen shots in the link below.  The latest version has
color coding based on protocol, scrolling and built-in help.  I can
watch  the SIP connections to Asterisk, the TiVo's connecting to the
media server, samba connections, the weather stuff, etc.  I even see
when I port knock home!

http://www.phildev.net/iptstate/