[SGVLUG] Speaker? (was sgvlug.org timing out)

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 12:33:38 PDT 2007

--- John  <johnlowry at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/4/07, Emerson, Tom (*IC) <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:
> >
> > > -----Original Message----- Of matti
> > >
> > > ps - do we have a speaker for this months meeting yet?

If you're short, I can always repeat my MySQL Distributed Clustering talk that I gave
at UUASC (not to be confused with the MySQL Replication talk I gave for SGVLUG and
LAMPsig).  However, UUASC is kind of strict about repeating talks - Hershel has two
major rules: the repeated lecture may not be less than 11 miles away and it cannot
occur x number of days after the UUASC lecture.  Does anyone remember what "x number of
days" was, again?  I tried googling for "UUASC draconian lecture rules", but nothing
came up.  (Oops, if Hershel subscribes to this list, I guess my UUASC days are
numbered)

Solomon