[SGVLUG] [Fwd: Best Buy Acquires Speakeasy - CEO News]

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 13:57:20 PST 2007

--- Mike Rubel <mrubel at galcit.caltech.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been pretty happy with Speakeasy, so I read this with some
> dismay...
>
> -mike

OMFnG!

That totally sucks!

thanks for letting us know.

I'm guessing you'll see some mention of
speakeasy soon on the various sucks pages
http://www.bestbuysux.org/

I really have not had many good experiences
with them, and as such recommend people
to avoid them. (instead I've directed
people to buy online at mwave.com ..
so far. cross my fingers, I've had good