[SGVLUG] Upcoming topics, anyone? Website suggestions perhaps?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Mar 27 10:30:55 PST 2007

A two-in-one request: what is the upcoming topic [and someone /may/ need
to keep on my until I get it on the site] and what "features" would you
like to see on the site itself?

Yeah, I know, you're thinking "but hey, you don't even keep up with
simple things like the next meeting topic, why do you want MORE stuff to
maintain on the site?"

The answer is simple: I want there to be TOO MUCH stuff for "me" to
handle /so that/ we can "encourage" more "volunteers" to maintain the
website...  [kind of a many-hands/light work deal.  I know Michael might
cringe at the idea of adding more people with access to the site/system,
but the system we're using for maintaining the site should manage all of
that without opening up additional user accounts, etc.]

Again, you're saying "but it seems that -one- thing to maintain is 'too
much'", and actually, the opposite is true here -- it is too LITTLE to
maintain, so I never really get around to allocating "time" to the task,
and it falls by the wayside... :(

Tom Emerson
818-977-8828