[SGVLUG] Should this LUG become a GLUG (GNU/Linux Users Group)?

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:36:40 PST 2007

This is just Technology Extremism - refuse to bow to the demands of
terrorists. RMS's demand that all Linux be called GNU/Linux because it
includes GNU software is like Intel demanding everything be called
Intel/GNU/Linux because you are running a Xeon processor - or how
about Intel/Seagate/GNU/Linux, but wait - we use Savvis bandwidth so
does that make us Intel/Seagate/Savvis/GNU/Linux?

--
 Max Clark
 http://www.clarksys.com