[SGVLUG] Re: Anyone looking to be a Linux Teacher?

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:14:59 PST 2007

Hm, someone called me today in search of someone to help them out with
linux. The first problem was an issue with a fresh install on his laptop
with grub.. not too sure what distro. I'm too busy to help him.. he's
willing to pay good. He is very close to the USC medical center. He has been
working with computers for 30+ years and recently is starting to toil around
with linux. He needs some help here and there... he will make it worth your
while in terms of paying. Please e-mail me directly if interested - thank
you! Oh, and also... he said he doesn't need some specialized teacher, it's
informal... he just wants some help.

--
Matthew Gallizzi