[SGVLUG] meeting this month?

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:46:41 PST 2007

HAHA! I just followed the howto. There is too much variable for problems (as
I learned) with this kind of a thing. Mike on MythTV? Hmm.

Claude,

As of now, I don't believe we have any speakers. We could have an "open mic
night." I think Mike talked to some of the guys at SCALE to give a talk at
our LUG? I doubt they would do something last minute like this, though.
Zenoss? I forget.

--
Matthew Gallizzi