[SGVLUG] 1U LCD/Keyboard/mouse Rack

Munjal Thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:08:16 PDT 2007

Hi all, I have happened to come across this 1U sliding LCD racks, obviously
for use in high density server environments, and need to get rid of them as
fast and cheaply possible. They are all made in the USA, except the LCD
panel which is made by Samsung, and are all brand new. They retail on
average for what seems to be $800 to $950, for the 15" models which is what
I have .....If anyone is interested or could help point me in the direction
to where I could liquidate these things (other than eBay), I would really
appreciate it. I am looking to help get rid of these for around $400, again
brand new, Thanks again everyone.

If anyone would like pictures, just feel free to respond.