[SGVLUG] giving away american jobs...

John Jefferson Lowry IV johnlowry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:56:48 PDT 2007

I should add:
I have family who work in the newsprint industry and they will tell you that
they are usually the last people to find out about something.  If you ever
feel like something is important and wondering why people are not discussing
it call any reporter you can find. They are usually looking for news to
report on and at least will give you a listen.

--
John Lowry