[SGVLUG] [OT] "Gibbs" and ??? (was: Help spread the word)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jun 21 15:30:34 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Jeremy Leader
>
> It's not "Gibbs Vacuum" that you want, the key search string
> is "Gibbs Entropy".

Heh heh heh -- OK, I'll have to check on that -- you gotta admit,
though, the results I got were entertaining in their variety if nothing
else ;)

FWIW: searching "emerson vacuum" returns two relatively mundane chains
of results: emerson "vacuum tube" based electronics being sold on e-bay,
and emerson vacuum cleaners; searching for "laurence vacuum", however,
revealed this gem:

http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PRD/v50/i8/p4957_1

(and something about a "strange vacuum noise annoying neighbors"...)