[SGVLUG] Help spread the word

Don Gibbs donald.e.gibbs at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 21 12:28:55 PDT 2007

Well, I'm having kind of a bad day and this thread is a nice respite.

And your observation just gave me a bonus chuckle.  :)

   --Don

>On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 09:45:40AM -0700, Don Gibbs wrote:
>>
>>  > Nature abhors a vacuum
>>
>>  Is this really true?  Seems to me this is a quaint anachronism since
>>  only a tiny, tiny part of the universe is not a vacuum.
>
>>  Don Gibbs		| "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas
>
>I forgot to ask if you knew how magnificently ironic your last name is
>in this context. :-)
>
>Dustin
>
>--
>     "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux
>
>The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
>signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
>If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.

Don Gibbs		| "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas
dgibbs at jpl.nasa.gov	| -- only I don't know exactly what they are!"
818 354-2990 - office	|
818 653-9531 - cell	|       Alice, after reading JABBERWOCKY

Sec 316, Flight S/W & Data Systems - Group B, GN&C and FSW Testing
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of JPL/Caltech or NASA