[SGVLUG] [OT] topic drifted into outer space... (was: Help spread the word)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jun 21 11:34:35 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of BB Odenthal
>
> What does all of this have to do with Linux?

Ummm, absolutely nothing anymore -- I'd love to implement a forum on our
site so that these wildly off-topic discussions have a place to thrive
without forcing everyone to read (or at least see) each message.  The
"next best thing" is that I was able to set up a "Myspace" group for our
group, which does include a forum board.  I say this is the "next best"
thing as I know some people on this list (and this disucsion in
particular) do NOT want their presence "known" to the likes of
myspace...

http://groups.myspace.com/sgvlug