[SGVLUG] Re: sGVJUG - 1st General meeting 6/25!

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:34:40 PDT 2007

The location is The Lamanda Park Library
140 S. Altadena in Pasadena (1 block south of Colorado)
http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/library/lamanda.asp
Tek Systems will be providing refreshments, and we should have Sun "gimmes"
for everyone, plus some more giveaways in addition to the copy of IntelliJ
IDEA.