[SGVLUG] Summertime conflicts...

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:10:50 PDT 2007

Imho, the Twilight Dance Series used to be much better but they always do
get a nice crowd & it IS on the pier so it's always nice. Being a local
resident, I'm more a fan of Alhambra's Summer Jubilee-
http://www.cityofalhambra.org/government/parks_recreation/Jubilee07.html.
I'm kinda biased but it is on Saturdays. :)

Was looking forward to my 1st meeting last night, but it was my brother's
h.s. graduation so couldn't miss that. Look forward to meeting you all in
July.

--miguel