[SGVLUG] help promote our user group! we need more people!

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jun 7 12:27:51 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of matti
>
> suggestions sounds fine..
>
> I really don't mind what people would like to
> post, so long as we get more people into
> the meetings who are worth meeting.

[...]

> hmmm... perhaps we can put up a page
> of "unofficially" approved marketing
> bits someplace on our site??

Which, simply due to the fact they are posted, tends to make them
"official" :)

However, I am always on the lookout for content for our site, so if you
(or others) want to make suggestions of what to post and where, by all
means, please let me know.  I'll probably add them as FAQ's (though,
come to think of it, this question really hasn't come up before, and I'm
sure someone will think the acronym for "Answers Written For Unasked
Questions" is rather rude...)