[SGVLUG] Xen and nVidia...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Jun 5 16:17:34 PDT 2007

The problem isn't with the modules, but rather that I'll need an
entirely different xorg.conf file [or whatever it's called nowadays]
that specifies whether to use the nvidia module or the more-or-less
standard module; as X starts, it loads the module(s) it finds

I'm thinking scpm will do this, but it's been a while since I've dealt
with it (and then, only for reconfiguring my network based on the
selected configuration)