[SGVLUG] Summer installfest at SMC July 15th!

DYN: Jim Workman JimW at dynashoe.com
Fri Jul 13 17:24:48 PDT 2007

This has better directions:

David Morgan confirms that his classroom at Santa Monica College
is available on Sunday July 15th for an installfest, and we have
enough volunteers, so we're on!  The installfest will be
in room 259 in the Business Building of Santa Monica College
It will run from 10:30AM to 1pm; we'll have demos (and finish up
installs) from 1pm to 2pm.
For more info, see
  http://homepage.smc.edu/morgan_david/linuxdemoday/

We'll not only help install Linux, we'll also help get multimedia apps
and games like World of Warcraft working.  And, of course, show
off favorite apps like OpenOffice and Wine.

If you're interested in helping, please write back and let me
know your skill level and whether you've attended or helped
at a linux installfest before.  Thanks!

Here's the list of volunteers so far:

Years o'
Linux