Why you should hold the butt against your shoulder (was: Re:[SGVLUG] hp tech support! - take this!!!)

serross at ix.netcom.com serross at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 12 22:33:20 PDT 2007

I've shot almost everything from .22 to 5" and enjoy it all. Also hold as an instructor. The adage 'man has to know his limitations' holds when picking what Thay shoot and for what purpose. A 700 Nitro Express is just over kill for squirrels. Now that so many here like to talk firearms - Any want to get into the firearm rights movement???
Stephen