Yes meeting TONITE 7/12! Re: [SGVLUG] Meeting not on 7/11

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 00:53:38 PDT 2007

Actually, I believe that what you've discovered is the AMD Integer Unix-Date bug.  It
was put added to the chipset as a classified request from Homeland Security.  Please
report to your nearest off-shore interrogation facility.  Thank you for your diligence.
 Trust the Administration.  The Administration is your Friend(tm).