[SGVLUG] Hans Reiser's twisted story

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Fri Jul 6 13:19:27 PDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 09:41:48AM -0700, Emerson, Tom (*IC) wrote:
> > -----Original Message----- Of Dustin Laurence
> >
> > Yeah.  I guess I won't send him that email about reiser
> > realtime latency that I promised him at SCALE after all.
>
> Why not?

Because I think he's got more pressing issues on his mind than a little
recreational recording and whether reiser4 is as good as ext3 for the
purpose.

Dustin

--
    "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux

The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.