[SGVLUG] Change of speaker/topic

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 12:12:58 PST 2007

To respond, I've been lined up to do the MySQL clustering talk for UUASC for six months
now.  Hershel Remer, the Unix Rabbi, who runs this meeting has a rule that a topic to
be discussed at UUASC must not have been presented before and not presented again
within an 11 mile radius for I-forgot-however-many months.  Therefore, I'm obligated
not to do this talk for SGVLUG until after April.

To MythTV, then.

Solomon