[SGVLUG] dreamhost

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:29:13 PST 2007

Hm, I think you signed up for their $1 dollar a month plan or something
really cheap. That was a while ago... I think that was a one year special,
or something.

For whatever it's worth, I've spoken to several people at Dreamhost to try
to get them to come out and talk about how they utilize Linux in the
workplace. I know they run a debian farm and they are looking for linux
administrators. They just don't seem to want to come out, bummer.

--
Matthew Gallizzi