[SGVLUG] meeting this week! Thur 1/11/2007

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 12:03:47 PST 2007

Wow, I'm sorry - I thought I already sent this and just checked and looks
like I never did. Apologies -

Kerry Garrison, Senior Product Manager for Trixbox will be on hand to demo
installing and setting up a complete PBX system with their new Trixbox
2.0package. Trixbox
2.0 makes it fast and simple to get an enterprise class PBX system up and
running.

--
Matthew Gallizzi