[SGVLUG] ON topic (more or less) for once...

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Wed Feb 28 17:16:31 PST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:19:05AM -0800, Tom Emerson wrote:

> It must be time to have someone talk about pgp again -- I see Dustin's
> signature has "expired", and I've received a reminder that my "CA Cert"
> is about to expire as well.

Just refresh my sig--it's re-signed with no expiration date now.

> Any takers?

What do you have in mind?  Even if I had time, I frankly don't know much
more than was in the talk I heard.  I use it, but very few of my
correspondents do also so I can't say I've used it deeply either.

Dustin

--
The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.