[SGVLUG] Off-topic - home guerrilla solar systems

Munjal Thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:35:11 PST 2007

Forgive me for I'm the youngest one here and don't know as much of
electrical theory as everyone else? but 100watt AC solar system ? I didn't
know they made solar panels (or systems?) that ran on A/C.....
Have you considered using panels to a peak power tracker and batteries to an
inverter? that solution would cost anywhere from $800 to $1,500 for about
two 400 watt (400 watts of course noon peak output) panels and a decently
sized inverter and some batteries, peak power tracker prices range all over
the place. Keep this discussion updated!