[SGVLUG] Great site, poor timing...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Feb 9 18:08:07 PST 2007

The site Munjal pointed out last night, "DealExtreme", has a note on the
front page:

Last minutes to grab things before lunar new year hits
As most manufacturers are going off for a 2-week+ luner new year holiday
between Feb 10 through Feb 22, our regular store listings will be
greatly reduced between that timeframe.

That would be, umm, "now" ;)

I don't know exactly what effect this will have, but I already have in
mind a few things I'm thinking of getting -- will have to see if these
are suddenly "temporarily unavailable..."

Tom Emerson
818-977-8828