[SGVLUG] need 25 old hardrives.

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:18:51 PST 2007

On 2/8/07, Don Saxton <dsaxton at pacbell.net> wrote:
> educatethechildren.com puts recycled  equipment in the hands of
> elementary schools in need.  They have some computers missing harddrives...
>
> If you can donate hard drives or equipment, please let me know.

any minimum specs?   SCSI or IDE?  capacity?  3.5" or 5.25"?

Will you take delivery or can we drop stuff off locally? glanced at
their website but didn't really see anything other than they appear to
be in long beach.

also i wonder if you could hit up any of the vendors at the computer
shows.  you know, the guys with boxes and boxes of old hard drives for
like less than $20 ea.