[SGVLUG] Meeting THUR 2/8 plus SCALE this weekend!

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:52:41 PST 2007

On 2/7/07, matti <mathew_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> 1)Meeting is THUR NITE!!
>
> Please invite new people and help promote
> (suggest everyone post something on craigslist.org
> promoting the LA are lugs as well as ours.)
>
> http://www.sgvlug.org/
>
> [ ummm.. the topic this month???
> [ hmmm.. it's NOT on our first page... hmmm
> [ anyone recall?
>
> 2) SCALE is happening this weekend!!
>
> You can register online still.
> (I think the price is 1/2 off with
> our discount code... SGVLG I believe.)
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/
>

> thanks!
> matti

yeah, I wasn't sure either and since I didn't see anything listed on
our website either I just submitted that we're having a general
meeting and discussing plans for SCALE:

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=72186

Oh, I see that SCALE got listed as a special event around the town
section but it's listed for Friday:
http://today.caltech.edu/today/around-town.tcl#event6284