[SGVLUG] Fw: Richard Stallman talk

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Tue Feb 6 15:59:35 PST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Michael Vanier <mvanier at cs.caltech.edu> -----

From: Michael Vanier <mvanier at cs.caltech.edu>
Subject: Richard Stallman talk
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:57:54 -0800

Dustin,

I seem to recall that you're involved with the San Gabriel Valley Linux
Users Group.  We (the Caltech CS department) are going to have a talk on
Tuesday, February 27th, at noon featuring Richard Stallman.  I'm not sure
what he's going to talk about, but I figured some of your group might be
interested in seeing a talk by a living legend.  Can you pass the word
around?

Thanks,

Mike

----- End forwarded message -----

--
The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.