[SGVLUG] open source flight simulator game - v1.0

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Dec 21 10:42:22 PST 2007

Finally "gone gold", has it?  I demo'd this at either the first or
second S.C.A.L.E. event on my (now aging) 1ghz laptop -- worked out
fairly well /except/ when I'd line up on an actual "airport", then
things got a little jumpy.

[OTOH, taking the X-15 to 200k was interesting as well -- the simulator
even took into account there was no "air" for the control surfaces to
act on, so at that point you were in free-tumble...]