How about September for presentation Re: [SGVLUG] Re: Trixbox Pro?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:00:25 PDT 2007

As far as I know, Sept is still available.  If not, please let me know
so i can send an announcement to the Caltech Calendar.  The only
upcoming meeting that I have info for is the Oct. meeting which will
be about LaTex.  i don't have anything for Nov. yet other than it will
be given by Virgil Griffith, topic TBD.  For Dec., I plan to give a
demo of integrating Asterisk into my Home Automation system.

claude