[SGVLUG] Reminder SHVJUG meeting 8/27

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:55:25 PDT 2007

We will have Tom Chen talk On Java Micro Edition Basics(aka J2ME). You don't
need Java-enabled Cell phone, or even a cell phone to do JME. Come and learn
something!
where: Lamanda Park Library, 140 S Altadena Drive, Pasadena
When 7-9PM
We will be giving away copies of the following books, courtesy of Apress:
Beginning J2ME: From Novice to Professional: Third Edition
Pro J2ME Polish: Open Source Wireless Suite
I'm working on some more giveaway deals. update: no sucess :(
Hope to see you  all a week from Monday!
Jana Lingo
www.sgvjug.org
sgvjug.dev.java.net  - yes - I need to fix the HTML there ;)