[SGVLUG] topic list for presentations

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Aug 14 17:41:51 PDT 2007

OK, I've got a couple of entries cobbled together -- take a look at the
"topics" menu item and let me know what you think.

If you have an idea for a topic, post here (or e-mail me direct) and
I'll update the page with the request.  If you see something you want to
do, again, send me the details (and a pic of yourself if you'd like --
it will replace the default "presenter needed" icon I've put there)  If
and when you do a presentation, if you have the "details" available on a
website, let me know that as well and I'll set up links as appropriate.

> -----Original Message----- Of Claude Felizardo
>
> Not too long ago someone posted a link to another LUG that had a list
> of requested presentation topics. ... Any chance of doing something
similar