[SGVLUG] Re: SGVJUG - august meeting

John Lowry johnlowry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:57:09 PDT 2007

Eric Krüse wrote:
> =) Is there any chance of doing a Software Freedom Day
> event?
> http://softwarefreedomday.org/
>
> Mark Shuttleworth sending me free stuff is always
> good.
>
> I checked the reason why Thwate certificates are hald
> the price; they are acting on a web of trust, point
> based model.
>
> --- Jana Lingo <jana.lingo at gmail.com> schrieb:
>
>> Only two weeks to go!
>>
>> On 8/1/07, Jana Lingo <jana.lingo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ever wish that you could have that "killer" app on
>> your cell phone, but no
>>> seems to have coded it yet?
>>> On August 27, San Gabriel Valley Java Users and
>> Tom Chen will be talking
>>> about Java Micro edition.
>>> 7-9PM
>>> Lamanda Park Library
>>> 140 S Altadenda Drive (1 block south of Colorado)
>>> Pasadena, CA
>>> We will also be giving away two JME books, Hope to
>> see everyone there.
>>> Jana
>>>

>       Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? www.yahoo.de/mail

With the new "reforms" to the FISA,can we get someone to talk about Tor
a little bit? I know proposing something is akin to volunteering in the
Linux community and I would gladly talk, but I am pretty new to Tor and
would not feel qualified to speak. Perhaps for October I will have
learned enough, but not by next meeting.

--
John Lowry
johnlowry at gmail.com