[SGVLUG] OT: old, old personal computer disposal

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:48:30 PDT 2007

I'm not familiar with the items you have, but you can check the
Computer History Museum's list (they're located near San Francisco),
if they'd be interested:
http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/donateArtifact/

Otherwise, you can always dump them at the next Pomona show that has a
computer waste event.

Swantje

--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."