[SGVLUG] Devsig meeting -- we may be in the small room

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Aug 2 17:19:41 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Charles Blanchard
>
> The site lists the devsig as meeting at the La Pintoresca Branch of
> the Pasadena Public Library.
> All I now know is that it's somewhere in Pasadena.  [...] for
> future reference, could you maybe put the address or a map link on
> the site like you have for the general meeting... <grin>

I thought I had the actual address listed, but now I don't see it (for
that matter, I see that I don't /really/ have the main meeting "address"
either -- I just have "room 107 of Downs on the Caltech campus..."
fortunately, Caltech is a bit more recognizable than La Pintoresca...)

However, when you click on the word "devsig" on the home page [actually,
two of the three locations, the third being the e-mail signup page], it
takes you to the devsig-specific section of our website where the page
reads:

     "The SGVLUG developer's SIG meets at
      the La Pintoresca branch of the
      Pasadena library on the first Saturday
      of the month.

      It is at the corner of Washington and
      Fair Oaks (roughly) with the parking
      lot entrance on Raymond

      (See the "area map" on our webpage, move
      the tag in the upper left corner to the
      center, then zoom in...)"

(and here, "area map" is a link back to the same map noted on the front
page)

BUT... It's good to know that people aren't "making that connection"
even though *I* might think that I have the page laid out perfectly.  :)

I *have* been thinking I should take a picture of the place and put it
up on the website so people will have a reference to go by when they are
driving around town.