[SGVLUG] Idea for the site.

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Apr 30 09:50:52 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Jason Riker
>
> I was browsing the LAJUG (http://lajug.org) site and noticed
> a nice list of topics they want people to present.  I think
> we could use something similar on sgvlug.org.  Can someone
> put something up?

Yes, that's a great idea -- In fact, I had already posted something
along those lines (I took a picture of the list Matti wrote on the board
-- see the "May 2007" topic posting) but a more formalized list (and
maintenance thereof) would be good as well.

Are there any other "features" you'd like to see on the site?  (at the
risk of trashing Mike's bandwidth or transfer allocation ;) )