[SGVLUG] FW: MySQL Conference: Last week to save

Tom osnut at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 16 13:24:29 PDT 2007

I'm surprised Matti didn't mention this during the meeting (unless he did
before I got there...) but in any case, this is "nearby"...

hmmm... just checked, it *is* kinda pricey, but there are deep discounts for
students I see (65%) as well as other discounts (including being an "alumni"
of O'Reilly conferences -- if you've been to one before, you get 15% off...)
Of course, this is the level of conference that if you are serious about
attending, your company is likely footing the bill...